STC Strip Grip is a Traction Compound For Drag Strips And Paved Circle Tracks.
Drag racers have found better 60ft. tmes, lower E.T's and increased tire life.
- Strip Grip is better in hot and cold weather consistencies along with better hook pp.
- Strip Grip will not harm tires or track surfaces
- Oval tracks and Road racers have found quicker lap times and more grooves for passing.
- A coating that improves traction, protects the surface, and prevents rubber tire marbles.
- Continuing traction over several days of use.
- Will not hurt asphalt, alcohol based-cuts with methanol.
- Great pre-season track sealant @ 100%.
*Available in 35 or 55 gallon drums
ProGold Quick Grip is a Fine Powdered Resin Traction Compound that Improves traction and the removal of bald-spots from track surfaces.
For Bald Spot Removal: Quickgrip is specially formulated to quickly apply rubber to the track surface to reduce bald spots and elapsed times. Low horsepower cars or cars with narrow tires place their cars in the same place on the starting line repeatedly. After many cars leave the starting line from the same spot, the rubber is removed and bare concrete begins to appear. If no care is taken to put the rubber back on the bald spot, the area will become larger and elapsed times will become slower.
Directions: Apply a light mist of STC (Strip Grip) to bald spots on the starting line or tracks surface. Sprinkle or dust Quickgrip over STC, then broom or blow off excess. Spray a light mist of STC cut 50/50 with methanol. Racetrack is ready to use in five minutes when methanol evaporates. Repeat process as needed.
For Added Traction: Dragways/Tracks have known for years that the best traction is created from rubber to rubber contact. The ideal track surface is a film of rubber and STC. When this application is not reasonable, apply a thin layer of Quickgrip out 15 to 20 feet, depending on horsepower, in front of the tires. Do a light burnout over the Quickgrip and back the car into the burnout area. Using Quickgrip will dramatically reduce wheel spin and elapsed times.